From the desk of: Veronica
In honor of the partners behind Sean Purcell Photography, Sean and Amanda, moving across the country from their respective states to the state of Virginia, I found this article to be very timely.
This TIME article offers a test to see which state fits your personality and some interesting facts about the prevailing personality traits of the majority of the citizens of many states.
Click here to read the article. First, scroll down to where it says “Take the Test.”
Now read your results and the rest of the article.
Some of my favorite facts:
- The study spanned 13 years and included 1.6 million survey respondents
- The most ebullient state – Wisconsin
- Most agreeable state – Utah
- Least agreeable state – Washington, D.C.
- Most conscientious state – South Carolina
- Most neurotic state – West Virginia
- Alaska and Hawaii were excluded because not enough people would respond to the survey. Heh.
So what were the results? Did you get the state in which you currently live? If you got a different state, is it a place you’d like to live? And what about your state – do you think the perceived traits fit you?